Nike Vapor 3.0 Receiver Gloves
|Product Name:||Vapor 3.0|
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Nike Vapor 3.0 Gloves
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- Vapor 3.0 Gloves
- 5 Stars
Nike Vapor 3.0 Football Receiver Glove Review
Are you looking for a pair of gloves for your everyday use on the football field? You should consider yourself lucky as Nike Vapor 3.0 Football Receiver Glove have got you covered. This is one of the best pair of Nike football gloves designed to suit and align to all ball catching needs.
Nike Vapor Product Description
The gloves are designed with an all-around grip absorption that increases the grip. The glove’s design resonates well with adult fingers as they are created with the real shape of the fingers in mind. Nike Vapor 3.0 football receiver gloves are embedded with an adjustable wrist strap for loosening or tightening the grip on one’s hand, a strategic mesh that provides your hands with the necessary ventilation and a locked-down fit that aids in lowering bunching.
Receiver’s in football need to have soft hands and undying concentration, so these gloves are a perfect compliment to assist on the field. The gloves are designed using a perfect mixture of silicon, polyurethane, polyester, and neoprene. Nike Vapor 3.0 gloves are created to fit the hands comfortably allowing the player to concentrate and focus on the game at hand.
Vapor Key features
The Nike Vapor 3.0, Football Receiver Glove has some outstanding features that make it more popular among great players.
• A ventilated mesh panels that add to the breathability and lightweight of the glove
• A tough and lightweight design built to suit specifically adult skilled players.
• External jock tag on the wrist cuffs where the player can write his/her name.
• Dual-tension built wrist straps that provide a safe lock-down fit that increasingly reduces bunching.
• Magnigrip CL palm with Nike’s trademarks graphics that allows strong grip under all conditions.
• Versatile wear option that permits players to flip up the cuff or lockdown the wrist strap.
• TPU overlays that are bonded to the mesh center panel to increase durability and comfort.
• Made of 65% silicone, 35% PU leather and 5% polyester.
• Pre-curved fingers that allow a natural fit.
• The glove meets NOCSAE standard for NFHS and NCAA.
The glove is affordable as it costs around $45. If you are looking for a glove that will fit your hands comfortably thereby help focus on the game in line, choose Nike Vapor 3.0, Football Receiver Gloves as they are the best.